Sunday Morning Services
Services begin at 9:30AM with family worship in the auditorium. Family worship is a time for us to sing praises and worship together, preparing our hearts for the teaching of God’s word.
Following at 10:00AM is First Hour Teaching Time taught by Dr. Brad McCoy.
At 11:00AM, Second Hour Fellowship Groups Begin.
- 09:30 AM Family Worship
- 10:00 AM Teaching Time and Junior Church
- 10:45 AM Fellowship Break
- 11:00 AM Second Hour Fellowship Groups
- Adult Prayer/Share time in Auditorium
- Young Adult/Young Married’s Class
- College/Career Class
- Uth Group
- Children’s Church
Wednesday Evening Services
- 7:00-8:00 PM Adult Bible Study and Prayer in Auditorium, Uth Group, Kids Clubs